Click here to read the digital version of the 2016-17
SMS 2020 Plan Update
Click here to read the PDF version.
FORMING INTENTIONAL DISCIPLES
St. Michael - St. Basil the Great Partnership
PRIORITIES . . .
• Increase the use of technology and continuously strive toward achieving academic excellence.
• Address the needs and learning styles of all students.
• Form faithful, intentional disciples of our school families, staff and volunteers.
• Serve as an extension of our Catholic identity.
• Increase revenue through grants, fundraising, and expanding the endowment.
• Maintain affordable tuition.
• Foster relationships between parents/families, teachers, CYO, PTU, parishioners and volunteers.
• Create an Alumni Association.
ONGOING MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION
• Enhance overall communications with school and parish community.
• Increase school visibility with high schools, businesses, and community organizations.
“St. Michael Parish is deeply committed to offering our children the highest quality Catholic education in the area. I am excited about this strategic plan and appreciate the enthusiasm that has been shown by so many parents and parishioners to come together and map out the long-range goals, vision, and direction of our school. Our school has an incredible amount to offer children, academically, socially, and spiritually. We are blessed to have a dedicated and caring principal, teachers, and staff that give of themselves each day to allow students to have the best possible educational experience, as well as bright faith-filled future.”
- Fr. Pete Colletti, D.Min, pastor of St. Michael Church, Independence
“St. Michael School has been a great blessing for many, many families from St. Michael parish and St. Basil the Great parish, and it has been that blessing for many years. I'm pleased that we have a strategic plan for the future of the school and promise to continue to build upon the very strong foundation put in place by those who have gone before us.”
- Fr. Walt Jenne, pastor of St. Basil the Great Church, Brecksville
Thank you 20/20 Strategic Plan Committee Members:
Fr. Pete Colletti, D. Min
Pastor, St. Michael Church
Fr. Walt Jenne
Pastor, St. Basil the Great
Principal, St. Michael School
Deacon Lou Primozic
And the more than 30 additional members of our sub-committees.